AEI is always looking for self-motivated and talented
people to join its team.
We are here to connect the people sharing the same
values to build aviation effective.
Let's work together!
Who are we and what do we do?
We are small Part-145 organization with headquarters located
in Bratislava, Slovakia. Our business activities are not
limited to secure line maintenance for Airbus A320F and Boeing
B737 in Romania, Armenia and Slovakia. The line maintenance
is a core business for us.
Who are we looking for?
self-disciplined EASA PART-66 line
maintenance technicians interested in Working
Together with us to build aviation effective.
What do we expect from candidate?
- to be qualified in scope of requirements for company
- to share the company core values and agree with company
- to manage and control maintenance operation at assigned
- to be interested in personal development
- to be flexible with traveling and working out of
What do we propose to candidate?
- stable job
- adequate salary
- personal development
- individual fulfillment
Why should you apply for a job to Aeroengineers
International s.r.o. (AEI)?
Please go through below questions to decide if AEI is the
right company for you.
- Do you still not find in your career what you are
- Are you really passionate and disciplined to work for
- Do you feel that you have limited opportunity to develop
yourself in field of aircraft maintenance?
- Do you think that your employer does not appreciate your
proactive attitude to produce outstanding performance?