EASA Part-66 Category-A Line maintenance mechanic
Actual locations: Armenia (EVN), Romania (CRA, IAS, SBZ, TGM, TSR), Moldova (KIV), Slovakia (BTS, KSC)
Future locations (Market research): Czech republic (PRG), post-Soviet states
All company stations are considered as possible workplace.
Job type: Full time, Contractors
Special offer: we now consider providing successful candidates with A320F type rating course on September, 2017! Come and get it!
1. Job description/Duties and Responsibilities
- to perform line maintenance and troubleshooting in accordance with company and manufacture procedures and Part-145
- to perform line maintenance, repair and servicing by Part-66 and company certificate authorization
- to perform and sign the release to service for all necessary maintenance work for which he is permitted and which has been carried out by him
- to support B1 and B2 certifying staff to perform fault isolation and defect rectification
- to support Team leader for overall station management
- to manage outstation store
- to take responsibility for all paper work
Fill the Technical Positions form
- EASA Part-66 Aircraft Maintenance License Category A or A/B2 or B1
(A320F and B737CL/NG Aircraft Type rating not required)
- six months of maintenance experience in accordance with the privileges granted by the aircraft maintenance licence or, met the provision for the issue of the appropriate privileges in the preceding two-year period
- knowledge of aeronautical regulations PART-145, PART-66
- good command of English
- flexibility and readiness for action
- team capability
- ability to work for shifts
- driving Licence "B"